Estate & Trusts Litigation
Toronto Estate Litigation Lawyers Assisting with Trustee & Executor Disputes
At Eisen Law in Toronto, estate and trust litigation is all we do. We know that estate and trust issues are emotional, and we are committed to providing clear guidance and ensuring that our clients understand their options and make fully-informed decisions through some of the most stressful and emotional periods in their life.
Advocating for Estate Trustees and Beneficiaries
Eisen Law advocates for both estate trustees and beneficiaries in estate and trust litigation of any type, including:
- Will challenges;
- Dependant support claims;
- Will interpretation;
- Resulting and constructive trust claims;
- Proprietary Estoppel and Quantum Meruit claims;
- Passing of Accounts applications;
- Trustee removal applications;
- Applications for the advice and directions of the court;
- Advising executors, trustees, and beneficiaries regarding their estate and trust issues;
- Elder Abuse.
We offer our services on a one-time basis and can help you with discrete issues (where appropriate), or we can assist you with more complicated matters and provide ongoing advice as needed.
For Trusted Advice and Guidance on Estate and Trust Litigation Contact Eisen Law
The estate litigation lawyers at Eisen Law in Toronto can help you resolve your most complex trust and estate disputes and help you obtain the best possible outcome. Call us at 416-591-9997 for a free initial consultation or contact us online.